Apple Child Care Center is an equal opportunity employer. Employment eligibility is open to anyone regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, veteran status, Limited English Proficiency (LEP) or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Apple Child Care Center hires compassionate and loving caregivers. We encourage prospective applicants to complete a Pre-Employment Application – or – submit their personal resumes. All information received from applicants is considered strictly confidential.
- A minimum of 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or higher educational degree, or a CDA (Child Development Associate certification)
- Two years of prior childcare experience that can be documented with references
- FBI Fingerprint, PA Criminal Background Check, and PA Child Abuse Background Check
- Health Assessment
- Two valid forms of identification (including one with a photo)
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a resume or pre-employment application and schedule an appointment for an interview at Apple Child Care Center with the school director, Josh Borenstein.
Apple Child Care Pre-Employment Application (PDF: 233KB)